Churchill’s retail is open Monday through Saturday 10:00am – 10:00pm and Sunday Noon – 10:00pm for all your cigar, wine, and spirit needs.
Our retail store offers two humidors stocked with a great selection of premium cigars, and hard to find scotches and bourbons.
We also offer and extensive selection of Rum, Tequila, Japanese Whiskey, Liqueurs, Port, and much more.
We have the city’s only walk in wine cellar which is stocked with an array of everyday and collectible wines.
Let the hours melt away with one of our premium cigars. Our selection includes brands like Davidoff, Drew Estates, Rocky Patel, Montecristo, Cohiba, Fuentes and many more. Peruse our list to find a premium cigar just for you.
The Wine Cellar
Make the moment or the meal even better with a bottle of wine or Champagne from our exclusive wine cellar including wineries such Ruinart, Spottswood, Cakebread, Ken Wright, JJ Prum, Chateau de Pez, and Frescobaldi and many others.
Our selection of bourbons includes everyday favorites such as Makers Mark, Woodford Reserve, and Knob Creek as well as more eclectic selections such as Highwest, Redemption, and Amador. We also feature premium scotches such as Macallan, Caol Ila, Johnny Walker, and Bruichladdich.
Come relax in our cigar lounge and enjoy one of Baton Rouge’s best atmospheres. Complete your afternoon or evening with a premium whiskey, cocktail, glass of wine, or bottle of wine selected from our retail cellar.
Music in May 2022
- Thursday 5th – Rusty Yates
- Friday 6th – New World Funk
- Saturday 7th – Neil Ray Duo
- Wednesday 11th – Rusty Yates
- Thursday 12th – Ian Webster
- Friday 13th – Rusty Yates
- Saturday 14th – Rusty Yates Trio
- Wednesday 18th – Rusty Yates
- Thursday 19th – Careless Whisper
- Friday 20th – Rae Hallack and Eric Cantrell
- Saturday 21st – Rusty Yates
- Wednesday 25th – Rusty Yates
- Thursday 26th – Rusty Yates
- Friday 27th – Essential Groove
- Saturday 28th – Rusty Yates duo